Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ecing this time

So far in the first couple of weeks, I took J to the bathroom sink for a wee at a couple of nappy changes and caught those wees.
I hadn't been planning on getting back into it for a while but I do want to get started soon.
So the last couple of nights after our dinner, I got the potty out and just sat with it between my knees and J over it. Last night I caught wees and poo and tonight just wees. He was happy to sit in the crook of my arm with his bum over the potty. He had on nice long socks so his legs were still warm. It is quite awkward to hold him over the potty like that since he is so tiny, so ive ordered some potty bowls and covers from The Potty Shop. Im looking forward to getting those, it will make it easier for ECing especially while J is this small.
So that is our journey so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment